Oil, Solvents, Gases, Paints Varnish, Electrical Wiring, Live Machinery Fire, All flammable liquid and fires
RESIDENTIAL FIRE SYSTEM
W-CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHER: Our range of water type fire extinguisher are suitable for Class A fire. These are used to fight against fire, which involve combustible material of organic nature like wood, paper, textile, jute etc.
Useful for class 'B' & 'C' fires involving materials like fabric, oil spillages and delicate machineries. CO2 extinguishers fire by blanketing dilution of oxygen and cooling effects. B.I.S. Specification: 2878
This ABC fire extinguisher is useful for fires of class A, B & C types which involve wood, cotton, flammable liquids, grease, electrical wiring, live machineries etc. The blanketing effect of ABC powder decomposes fire quickly. B.I.S. Specification: 13849
- Mechanical foam type fire extinguisher
- Suitable for Class A & B fires
- Involving flammable more
DOWN COMER SYSTEM
It is a well-designed & well laid hydrant system which extinguish fires of serious proportions in all classes of risks. It has the ability to continues to be in full operation even if part (s) of affected buildings &/ or structures have collapsed & also keeps cool all adjoining properties. It is also a part of hydrant system to provide a pipe permanently charged with water under pressure rising through the full height of the building.
Sprinkler system is most popular system because of it’s vide applications in fire industries. It has two function to perform firstly, it detect a fire and they provide an adequate of water spray only over the vicinity of fire.
Industrial/non industrial buildings, institutional buildings, residential apartments, hotel & hospitals, mall & multi storied complexes, chemical & flammable storage yards
MANUAL FIRE ALARAM SYSTEMS
A Break Glass Call Point is a device which enables personnel to raise the alarm by breaking the frangible element on the fascia. They should be mounted 1.4m from the floor and sited where they can be easily seen. Manual Call Points should be sited on the floor landings of stairways and at exits to open air. It should be noted that Call Points should be fitted on the floor side of an access door to a staircase so the floor of origin is indicated at the Control Panel. Extra points should be sited, where necessary, so that the greatest travel distance from any point in the building to the nearest call point does not exceed 30m. A greater number of Call Points may be needed in high risk areas or if the occupants are likely to be slow in movement. Flameproof call points are available, also handle operated points for use in areas where broken glass may cause a hazard.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Open circuit, closed circuit, fault monitored circuit
- Surface, flush mounting
- Weatherproof, internal location
- Spare breakable material
- Contact rating suitable for load under alarm conditions
- Special call points for flameproof or special hazard areas
- Hammer for call points with breakable front plates
- Dome bells – operating mechanism contained within the bell.
- Bells with operating mechanism external to the bell.
- Electronic solid state sounders with mono or multi tone output normally in the range of 800 – 1000 Hz.
- Small sirens operating in the range of 1,200 – 1,700 Hz.
- Sirens ranging widely in size from 0.17kw to 11kW generally operating in the frequency range of 400 – 800 Hz.
- Horns operating in the range of 300 – 400 Hz and either motor or pneumatic operations.